cotton fabric, plastic and rhinestone buttons, belt
This is a very pretty 1960's sleeveless cotton dress that buttons down the front with rhinestone flower buttons. It has a fitted waist and a full skirt.
* Late 1950's early 1960's
* Bust: 36 inches
* Waist: 28 inches
* Skirt: Full
* Shoulder width: 15 inches
* Length from shoulders to waist: 16 inches
* Length waist to hem: 24 inches
* Circumference of armhole: 20 inches
* No label but I believe was commercially made.
* Excellent vintage condition. The inside of the belt plastic lining at the third and fourth hole is torn a bit. It doesn't show on the outside and the belt holes are still useable.